The Museum


I am in the museum of the earth and this all had happened before
So long before that I start to forget how it does look like
And how it does feel to be in its curves and cuts in its highs and lows
The museum ticket costs me a lot, for the experience iss promised to be real
And it does feel real
So real it feels weird
Celebrations and emotions and I even make friends
We talk about how weird the tour guide looks when he talks
Should we have taken the unguided tour and experience the museum ourselves?
Some of my friends have gone after they thought it's enough for the day while
I am still in the museum of the earth for old time sake
Reminiscing the way the air feels as I try on different feelings
It was delightful but some day it has to come to an end
What's left is the stories, packed in a giant museum
Then we turned into historians of our lives

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help-Seeking, Self-Seeking, Self-Helping

One Sane Winter Coffee